Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our English Lad

So, no doubt about it, Oliver's a little Englishman -- he apparently LOVES crumpets!!! When I've given him a piece of toast recently, at least half of it ends up on the floor, in small or large chunks. But this morning I gave him half my buttered crumpet, and all that was left at the end were tiny crumpet crumbs on the floor - he just loved it! Definitely making good choices, our boy.

Dad's off to Colombia today, back on Friday... I'm trying to plan lots of things to keep us occupied (and me not too lonely). Today our new friend, Beth, is coming over, with her 20-month-old son, Georgie. So that'll be nice!

We got an unexpected few inches of snow overnight, maybe just two inches, light and fluffy and covering all the trees, very pretty to wake up to. I've filled up the bird feeders and they're having a good time out there, along with our resident squirrel. Saw a big fat cardinal out there this morning, so pretty against the snow!

No comments: