Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maddie growing up

How can Maddie be 7 months old already?!! The time definitely goes faster the second time around. She is SUCH a good baby - she definitely only fusses when something is really bothering her, which isn't often! And she sleeps from at least 9pm to 6:30am, of often longer... I take it for granted now, but whenever I talk with other new moms, I'm reminded of just how LUCKY I am to be getting so much sleep!! She's so smiley, and very ticklish. She loves to watch Oliver and play with him, and now that she's so responsive, he loves to play with her, too. She's eating lots of new foods now - avocado is a big favorite. She's sooo happy in the bjorn, and going for walks in the stroller - she definitely loves action, but is also happy to relax at home. She's starting to look really grown up to me.... oh, the time goes fast.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Love Maddies new hairdo!!