Monday, February 8, 2010

And He's Off

Andy's off to Germany again - we all waved goodbye an hour or so ago, sad to see him go. The time usually goes really quickly when he's gone, generally. I guess. I try to make the best of it, and especially enjoy my free reigns to make "breakfast for dinner" a regular thing. Sad that I might miss choir tonight, as I haven't heard back from our babysitter... not too hopeful that I will.
I've promised to try to post at least one new photo of the kiddies each day for him, and I thought it would make sense to do it here, where he can visit often and easily to see new and old photos. But today I'm going to post our two new top videos; one of Andy and Ollie enjoying their very favorite pastime, and the other of our sweet Maddie and her fabulous giggles. Enjoy!

No comments: