Thursday, May 27, 2010

Germdiddy

Andy's in Germany *again* - or "Germdiddy," as Oliver says, but he was home for the weekend and we all had such a good time. On Saturday, we went to Horseshoe Lake to fly a new kite that Andy brought back from China (didn't fly hight, but at least it stayed in the air!) - Ollie just laughs and laughs when the kite starts to fly. Maddie is still practicing her crawling, and hasn't even stood up yet on two feet really, even though she's nearly 14 months old!! But seriously, look at that crinkley-nosed smile, could she be any cuter?? Pretty much impossible. She's going to be a silly one, I can tell that already.

Now, before I forget them all, and speaking of "Germdiddy," I would write down some of our favorite "Ollie-isms" -- Maddie of course will have her own list in a year or two. Here are a few to get us started, and I'll be sure to add more as they come!

Bunny Easter
I wuv yis.
Get away from our direction! (to a truck going slowly in front of us)
Maddie, chill down!
(Ollie, do you want a raincoat?) No, I'm otay.
In a potit (pocket)
Oojoos (juice)
Kepit (ketchup)
Ay-pot (airport)
Nunu (vacuum)
Dama and Dandaddy

1 comment:

Patty said...

Germdiddy reminds me of Viktor calling Hermione Granger Hermioninny. :-)