Friday, January 6, 2012

Thumbs Up

It's Friday morning, and Ollie's already excited about starting soccer again this afternoon... and I start to think about the "practical" side of it, what I need to gather so he'll be dressed for it and we'll be ready to go. Only then do I realize that he has no sneakers. So we left home this afternoon with an extra half hour or so on our hands to dash to Kohls and pray they had something that fit at a reasonable price. I was shocked to find most of the decent sneakers there were at least $45 (??!!), so when I found some at $32 that I didn't loathe, we went for it. These are his first ever shoes in a boys size 1... a bit step!! I think he has a bit of room to grow into them, thankfully... hoping they still fit him fine for spring soccer in several months. He had a great time today with Pre K Kickers, already can't wait for next week.

No comments: