Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday/Anniversary Weekend!

Unfortunately, Andy will be traveling for my birthday on Tuesday (boo hoo!) but he was home for our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday... we celebrated by going out to eat Saturday night (WAY too expensive dinner at the Mohawk House!) and out to breakfast with the kids on Sunday at our favorite spot -
Il Porto on Lake Mohawk.  Never fails to please!   I got early birthday presents - yay!  Andy surprised me by stealthily buying me a purse I'd been eyeing recently, as well as a panini maker!!  Some of my closest friends here joined me for dinner on Tuesday at Blossom, which was by far the highlight of my (actual) birthday!!  We just laughed the night away, it was such good fun.  Here I am with Carol, Kathy and Holly, and a yummy dessert we all shared...
it was nice to have a candle to blow out!  I would say that at this time of year I feel like the luckiest woman around, but the truth is, I feel like that all the time.

No comments: