Saturday, May 24, 2008

Crossing the pond

Hello! Sorry for the long silence - we've been getting ready for our big trip to England - we leave tomorrow!! Andy will be at work near London from Monday through Thursday, and I'm going straight to his parents' house in Stockport, with Oliver, of course! Then we'll be all together for the next two weeks, including a week at a "cottage" in Wales - here's a link to the cottage, how good's that?! It's Oliver's first time on a plane, so there's lots of excitment ahead. We hope it's excitment, and not misery... ! I think he'll be fine, actually - the flight over is at 10pm, so I'm hoping he'll sleep most of the way. And he's had LOTS of long car trips to Maine, so he's used to sitting in his car seat. So, we'll see. I've got some new toys to keep him occupied, and even some lollipops, which may help with his ears on the plane. We should have some good new photos for you soon, and lots of news. Here's a photo of Andy and me right after he proposed to me on top of Chinley Head, in July 2005, just to get you in the mood!! xoxo

No comments: