Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wow!

Ok, I just realized there IS a website that will let me print a blog, photos and all, into a soft or hardcover book (it's called blog2print.com) - I'm really excited about it! That means that all of this drivel I spend so much time writing can be archived here at home in a much more accessible way... and it gives me a lot of incentive to write more in the blog!! I've gotten sidetracked with facebook... must get back to basics. :-)
I think our only news right now is our upcoming trip to Maine - we leave a week from tomorrow. Andy will be up for a long weekend (working part of the time), and I'll be up with the kids for 2 full weeks!! Which means I have to do some planning NOW for Oliver's 3rd birthday party, as it will come up *quick* when we get home! Not to mention Halloween... that will be 2 days after we get back. Oliver is going to be a dragon again, 3rd year in a row, same costume -- too big the first year, just right last year, a bit snug this year, but VERY CUTE!!! I think Maddie is going to be a lobster. Photos to come, of course!!

Lately, Oliver has been getting major road miles in on his new bike, on the bike path at Horseshoe Lake. He's a pro already!! We've been twice already this week - I'm sure we'll be going nearly every day that the weather is nice, as he loves it so much! On Monday he biked nearly 3 miles without stopping except for an ocassional investigation of a train track or a falling leaf. Maddie has been enjoying the walks as well, and is very patient with her brother's long rides and then his running around the playground. She's such a good sport. She's still nursing, and also loves "banana pudding" (mashed banana with rice powder and formula), and nearly everything else I offer her - she's very curious.

No comments: