Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our Garden Fairy

Sweet Maddie is so excited about her new fairy costume! She hasn't had a lot of dress-up clothes yet, so when I saw this today, I couldn't resist. We've had days and days of only sunshine here in Maine, and finally today we had a big huge rainstorm, with a bit of thunder and lightening as well (the kids loved it!). When it cleared out this evening, the light was fantastic, so we couldn't resist having a little walk to the harbor to enjoy it. Maddie obliged her silly mom by posing endlessly for photos. In this first shot, I think I asked her to smile really big, and this was the result!
I decided she must be calling out to all the other garden fairies to join in her revelry. Then she ran around in the grass a lot, possibly attempting to take flight. Prettiest garden fairy ever. xoxo

No comments: