Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A couple of cuties

Had to post this great photo of Oliver from today... he made this fantastic castle all on his own, a new design I've never seen before! He can't wait to show Daddy, though he'll have to wait a bit, since Daddy's in Germany. Speaking of that, Oliver has *already* grown out of "Germdiddy" - I was hoping that might last a bit longer. Now when I say, "Oh, Daddy's in Germdiddy," he says, "No, Germany." Aw, man!
Anyway, we had a nice day, starting with a great visit to Hillside Park in Andover with Carol, Ryan and Addie, as well as our friends Marcy and Emily. It was super humid out today, hot as well, but luckily there's a fair bit of shade at that park. I think the kids wore themselves out, as I actually managed early bedtimes for the first time in ages! We miss you Daddy, counting down the days. oxoxox

No comments: